African Village Website is the controller of your personal data. Our contact details are:
Celovška cesta 69c
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Contact information: your name, email address, and phone number
- Billing information: your billing address, payment method, and transaction details.
- Technical information: your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Usage information: information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing information: your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
How We Collect Personal Data
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services, including processing orders, billing, and customer support.
- To improve our services, such as analyzing usage trends or conducting surveys.
- To personalize your experience on our website, such as showing you personalized content or advertising.
- To communicate with you, such as sending you transactional emails or responding to your inquiries.
- To send you marketing communications, if you have given us your consent to do so.
- To prevent fraud and protect our website and services.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We share personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, such as payment processors, shipping providers, and email service providers, who help us provide our services.
- Business partners, such as advertisers or sponsors, who help us market our services.
- Legal authorities or law enforcement, when we are required to do so by law or in response to a court order.
International Data Transfers
We may transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, such as the United States. When we do so, we ensure that the transfer is lawful and that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, such as standard contractual clauses or Privacy Shield certification.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services, or as required by law. We may also retain personal data for a longer period for legitimate business purposes, such as fraud prevention or to comply with legal obligations.
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right of access: to request access to your personal data and receive a copy of it.
- Right to rectification: to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erasure: to request that we delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transfer it to another controller.
- Right to object: to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes, such as direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint: to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your rights under the GDPR.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
Security of Personal Data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to protect sensitive data, such as payment information.
However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. You should also take steps to protect your personal data, such as keeping your login credentials secure and not sharing them with others.